100% full Not resolved

I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me.The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client reference For SEO work on Fzillion.com.

They are gave me offer latter on dagtech company email (no-reply@dagtech.com). they have gave me 10 member contract for one year and they say i will giving you payment after 1 month. i have done 33 days work on fzillion project after 33 days they are not pay me my payment and they have removed me on skype. I have contact these person but they not reply me.

i have contacted Dagtech about these problem but they said "we dont know about your team". i am very worried. The dagtech.com is fraud company. i have proof, the contract sign by comapny owner.

I am showing one facebook chat screen shot.

in which screenshot he told me no-reply@dagtch.com Email is not copmany email. i am not understand one thing" When the company have all rights about his domain so how it possible any person make a company email(*****@dagtech.com).

how it possible.they think i am ***...

dagtech.com and fzillion.com Boath are fraud company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of becaue both are fraud. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "very bad" of dag tech work experience and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2800. DAG Tech needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned dag tech work experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at DAG Tech.

Had an Experience with DAG Tech?

Comments

Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh #1148784

100% true, they also cheated us (Web Tech). Trying to find a solution through cyber crime