100% full Not resolved

I want to submit fraud report against Dagtech.com and fzillion.com because dagtech.com have cheated with me.The Two dagtech member contact me and gave me my old client reference For SEO work on Fzillion.com.

They are gave me offer latter on dagtech company email (no-reply@dagtech.com). they have gave me 10 member contract for one year and they say i will giving you payment after 1 month. i have done 33 days work on fzillion project after 33 days they are not pay me my payment and they have removed me on skype. I have contact these person but they not reply me.

i have contacted Dagtech about these problem but they said "we dont know about your team". i am very worried. The dagtech.com is fraud company. i have proof, the contract sign by comapny owner.

I am showing one facebook chat screen shot.

in which screenshot he told me no-reply@dagtch.com Email is not copmany email. i am not understand one thing" When the company have all rights about his domain so how it possible any person make a company email(*****@dagtech.com).

how it possible.they think i am ***...

dagtech.com and fzillion.com Boath are fraud company.

Reason of review: Very bad.

I didn't like: Becaue both are fraud.

Had an Experience with DAG Tech?

Comments

Mamun
Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh #1148784

100% true, they also cheated us (Web Tech). Trying to find a solution through cyber crime